Our Chinese New Year lunch was a success. Not only are we all nourished, but we have enough luck to carry us through to the next year!
1. We brought in fresh flowers to brighten the office.
2. Wiped off our desks for a clean slate.
3. Had fish for a plentiful life.
4. Rice for the rising in position.
5. Had Shanghai think noodles for longevity.
6. Tou Fu for wealth and abundance.
7. Peking duck for luck!
Yann, one of our Citrus Designers, gave me this red envelope for good luck. I wanted to give it extra luck by feeding it a duck taco. I doubt it’s actually called that, but going strictly on appearances… I am going with duck taco.
Until something else awesome happens…