Ways to Get Your Website Noticed
While we showed you how to track your website’s traffic, you’re probably wondering how to get traffic to your business website in the first place. No problem! Here are some easy, simple tips from this article that will help:
- Business Cards: Phone numbers, while still important, do not provide the first impression that your website will give to your prospect or client. Seeing a business card without a website address these days is becoming rare.
- E-Mail: Add your website URL to the signature of your e-mails. You’ll probably soon forget that it’s there, but you never know who may come across your e-mail!
- Company Stationary: This may be obvious, but adding your business website address to your company stationary is a good move. It doesn’t hurt to put your URL everywhere.
- Product Packaging: Whether it’s someone who is quick to throw out invoices or a friend who spotted and liked your product’s packaging, putting your company’s web address on the product’s box, envelope, or bag is an extremely effective way to reach out — customers are always quick to look for it!
- Social Media Sites: You may have your About Me section excellently well-written and thought out; however, your business URL should be at the forefront of your Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking sites.
In addition to website design, Citrus Studios personnel are well-versed in packaging, corporate signage, trade show graphics/posters, stationary systems, web consulting and media, e-mail marketing, internet advertising, and more! Contact us today for more information.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- awards (10)
- Bookshelf (4)
- branding (2)
- Citrus clients (29)
- Citrus Studios (120)
- conferences (1)
- core values (4)
- e-commerce (1)
- entepreneurship (10)
- event (16)
- fun (19)
- holiday (12)
- Infographic (6)
- inspiration (17)
- Kalika Yap (17)
- Leadership (9)
- mobile (1)
- outside activities (14)
- Print Design (1)
- SEO (2)
- social media (40)
- Technology (10)
- Tips (16)
- Uncategorized (47)
- Video Design (1)
- web design (24)
- Web Site Design (13)
- citruswebdesign on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- georgeforfun on Inspiration of the day
- sonny on Inspiration of the day
- ankushmehta on Inspiration of the day
- Eric Green on Citrus is now certified as a Google AdWords Partner!
- San Diego SEO Services on 21 Expert SEO Tips
- online form generator on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- taking classes online on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- Magda on 100 Social Networking Statistics & Facts for 2012
- child safety booster seat law on Asian Journal – Kalika Yap. Pinay Serial Entrepreneur