Boost your Social Media Productivity with SocialOomph
SocialOomph.com formerly known as Tweet Later is a service that provides free and paid productivity enhancement services for social media users and internet marketers. It consolidate your social networking activity so, if you have a Twitter and a Facebook account etc. for your business, you can control them all by logging into this one place!
Key features of SocialOomph:
- Add/Manage an unlimited number of Twitter, Facebook or blog accounts
- Schedule Tweets, Facebook status updates and even blog posts.
- Save and reuse your draft tweets.
- Auto Follow New Followers in Twitter and sends an automated Direct Messages (DMs)
- Choose to vet new followers and Auto-Unfollow people who choose not to follow you back
- Shows your @mentions and/or retweets for all your accounts on one page.
- URL shortening and analytics tools.
- Tracks keyword usage that monitors your social media accounts and sends you a report of tweets and other updates that contain the keywords you have selected.
- Offers one central location for managing your social media updates and your blog posts simultaneously. You can easily view scheduled blog posts and social media updates to ensure that the two coincide with each other.
It makes life easy for yourself and your business, increase your social productivity and enhance your social networking encounter.
Why not give it a try and see how it works for your business.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- awards (10)
- Bookshelf (4)
- branding (2)
- Citrus clients (29)
- Citrus Studios (120)
- conferences (1)
- core values (4)
- e-commerce (1)
- entepreneurship (10)
- event (16)
- fun (19)
- holiday (12)
- Infographic (6)
- inspiration (17)
- Kalika Yap (17)
- Leadership (9)
- mobile (1)
- outside activities (14)
- Print Design (1)
- SEO (2)
- social media (40)
- Technology (10)
- Tips (16)
- Uncategorized (47)
- Video Design (1)
- web design (24)
- Web Site Design (13)
- citruswebdesign on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- georgeforfun on Inspiration of the day
- sonny on Inspiration of the day
- ankushmehta on Inspiration of the day
- Eric Green on Citrus is now certified as a Google AdWords Partner!
- San Diego SEO Services on 21 Expert SEO Tips
- online form generator on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- taking classes online on Presentation Tips- The Rule of Three
- Magda on 100 Social Networking Statistics & Facts for 2012
- child safety booster seat law on Asian Journal – Kalika Yap. Pinay Serial Entrepreneur