Posts Tagged ‘Citrus studios’
Wine and Canvas is a mobile business that brings the party to your favorite venues, corporate events, or living room! They make painting easy and exciting. Their talented artists will instruct you step-by-step through re-creating the featured painting of the day. At the end of the event, you’ll take home a work of art that you created.
“Life is too short for blank walls; unleash your inner Picasso”
CEO, Kalika Yap was nominated for this award, which honors business women in Los Angeles who are great leaders and have done exceptional work with the community. The awards luncheon was held at the J.W. Marriott at L.A. Live last Tuesday, May 14th.
Samira Asemanfar founder of Bellacures
Kalika Yap and Bennet Kelley our corporate attorney from Internet Law Center who nominated her for this award!
Citrus exploring other sides of creativity!
Maria and her colorful cupcakes
Some things you will learn:
- Know where to go to find career opportunities in Drupal
- Determine what skills you need to develop to reach your goals
- Explain how a typical site is built in Drupal, and learn the page-model in Drupal
- Use Drupal specific terminology such as fields, views, node, block, page
- Understand how to build sites the “Drupal way”
This course is ideal for:
- Self-starters or career switchers who are curious and want to learn new skills that are in high demand
- Individuals exploring options for careers in web development: designers, programmers, server administrators, quality assurance, etc.
- People with some exposure to web development
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful, but not required
Ticket price: $75.00
*Breakfast (coffee & bagels) and lunch (assorted sandwiches) will be provided for all attendees.
Citrus Studios, Inc.
2500 Broadway Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90404